Thursday, June 01, 2006

PATI-PATI MAY 2006 - HYDE IF Interview

1. Jesus Christ
Q : If your voice can reach the sky, what will you shout?
A : Aa.. it's a sudden amazing thing i hear (laugh). In the sky, what kind of thing in it, i wonder. Un... I think words is not enough... I already said about that through this album. I have said things from different point of views in this album. So, maybe I have run out of words. If there are words to say, I'd like to say "You were created to take the responsibility"
Q : So, pick one song from this album that you want to sing toward the sky.
A : MADE IN HEAVEN ka naa?

2. Countdown
Q : If you have reached the end of the earth, what place do you want to go next?
A : I'll go back following the same way I used to reach there. If I couldn't go back... n-, what would it be? I don't want to. I don't wanna die, ka naa. (laugh)

3. Made in Heaven
Q : If you have to tell your body's secret to the magazine's reader, what wil you tell?
A : Nandarou... scar of my body? Un... the scar is on my neck. There's no more special scar on my body. Nandarou.... (thinking seriously).. Aa! There's one! my left arm is not strong enough now. Long time ago, my left arm was broken. since then, the strength wasn't there anymore. In the past, I could do handstand with my left arm, but now not anymore. But my right hand still able to do that. So, if I was asked to do arm wrestling using my left arm, it will be worse than little girl. (laugh) I was able to do that, but in the middle the strength has gone. My right hand is OK, still strong.

4. I Can Feel
Q : If you can free from the gravitation, just like a bird, where will you fly to?
A : First... at night, I want to know how it feel to be in the sky. Though in the previous interview (P. 15) i've told about it, i want to fly as high as the roof. I want to know the usual places i've known everyday in a different point of view. Same as the unknown places, maybe if we look at them in a certain point of view, i think we won't feel good about that. So, i want to see them with different point of view.

5. Season's Call
Q : If the world you saw in the dream feels like reality, until now, what do you see in your dream that feels like reality?
A : Nandarou naa... Ah! long time ago, when i was 20 years old, i had a really scary dream. From the stairs in my friend's mansion, i saw outside. In the top of the mountain, i saw some soldiers fight against UFO (laugh). Though it's scary, it's sensational. I can't differ if it was a dream or reality. The fight was violent. Though it's scary, i want to see that force in reality.

6. Faith
Q : What do you want to leave to the next generation?
A : Though i think about things concerning human beings, I think people still too stupid to be told. In history that taught in school, I think about what is the real happiness in the past. Why, until now everyone is too stupid to understand it. Now, i think about the most important thing. Until now, people still do stupid things, i think about creating good future nee. Telling that is like repeating the same thing. People, in their childhood, often meets failures. After the failures, they learn for not doing it again. But, as time goes by and they become adults, they start to forget about that little by little. Then, they will do that bad things again. This means that people should learn from their past experiences and have to remember for not doing the same failure again. I want to deliver this message to the next generation. But I also want to deliver beautiful messages. The most important thing is, the next generation should know about the bad things that people have done until now.That was my thought.

7. Dolly
Q : If you were a scientist, what kind of research will you do?
A : About the universe. From the first time people went to the moon, 30 years have passed. It was the first time, people can finally go there. 30 years ago, when people went to the moon, I think 30 years later poeple should have gone to Mars. But it still doesn't really happen, isn't it?
NASA has built space shuttle just to go to places/atmosphere a bit outside the earth. I'm not really understand about this. They have spent a lot of money, haven't they? 30 years ago, when people have gone to the moon, why there's still no 'roman'? How do I say about it.... for example, at time I die, and I can go out to the outside of solar system, I want to look for such 'roman'. So, I feel little disappointed with nowadays situation. It's not unimportant thing isn't it? For that reason, I want to use the research fund to find that 'roman'.

8. Perfect Moment
Q : If you can create your own paradise/heaven, what kind of paradise would you create?
A : sou desu nee... everyday there's should be a feeling of happiness involved. There are also food.
Or the air is filled with happiness, everywhere. Everyday making the happiness. So, it will be a special place. It will be paradise. (laugh)

9. Mission
Q : If you were a free-style dancer in the street, what kind of dance you really want to do?
A : Tap dance, then break dance with floor technique... A long time ago, i can do the break dance. I like the floor dance technique...but i'm not good at it. I want to be good at it.

10. It's Sad
Q : If you could turn back time, what will you do?
A : If it's so, I don't want to change anything about myself. For example, if i have to go back to be the school student, i don't want to do it. I don't want to pass my life i have passed before. I want to know interesting things in the past, i don't think to change past life. If i could go back to the past with time-machine, i want to see my parents. The time when my father and my mother met. I also want to know about that era. At that time, what happen to Japan... I also want to know the topknot hairstyle (laugh). But, is it possible? I think everybody's hairstyle at that time looks heroic. I want to go back at that time. It's a long time ago, Japanese history,the topknot hairstyle era.

Note:
The meaning of "roman" in Japanese can mean something like....a romantic dream a person can have. For example, in Japan, people say how men like to have "roman" or a dream that they follow for their entire lives. Their "roman" can be...to be successful in their job, to become a millionaire, to be adventurous and travel around the world...things like that. It's not exactly a "dream" but a "roman" has a more romantic, sentimental feel to it. You can have a "roman" for your entire life but may not be able to achieve it. It's sort of an unattainable goal or a dream.

thx to Matsu-san from JDorama for the article scans, Dolce-san from Art of Art forums for the explanation of 'roman', and Lotus-san from JDorama for helping the translation of Dolly ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi alice_alc .

Thanks that you give the credit to me, but ,You 're verygood in japanese more then me. Ne!

Thanks that you has to translated these.

and nice to see you, alice_alc san^^.

From : Lotus . http://lotusall.ipbfree.com

Anonymous said...

Of course, what a great site and informative posts, I will add backlink - bookmark this site? Regards, Reader.