Sunday, December 24, 2006

What's IN Web November 2006 - ken

k: ken

From this time, in this magazine's chat, we'll talk about such style of buying the things with the feeling that is put in it. It's the first time this time, ken-chan, in the super oseibo corner had bought a high-class Konbu Maki for us. In that time, actually, from the conversation, ken doesn't know about Tokyo meika (special cookies), outlet!

Why that "Hiyoko"? It's about its logo ka na

k: That famous Bunmeido CM, I have never seen it, ne.
K: Eee!! "(sing) Castella ichiban ~ Denwa wa niban ~," you don't know that?
k: Sou Sou. Of course, I've ever heard about that, things like story from Tokyo people, there's people who laugh in it, I know there's such kind of things. But beside Tokyo meika, is there another thing?
R: Actually, I think the most famous in Tokyo is Nabona more than Bunmeido, ne.
k: Nabona, cookies for the king of home run?
K: sou sou.
k: I wonder, how delicious the cookies for the home run king?
O: Because the one who made it is a famous director, it's enough to attract isn't it?
k: A -, I see.
O: There's also "Tokyo meika Hiyoko"
k: Now, I only have heard that name, I don't have any idea how delicious it is.
K: The form of Hiyoko, inside of castella, there's white an (Translator's Note: I don't know what an is, so I wrote as the katakana written) that is put in it.
k: N - Nande? (Why?)
R: If you ask us about that weird form "Why?", we also don't have any clue for that (laugh).
k: (laugh) No, it's not like that, I mean, there's a lot of known hato from Tokyo, but I wonder why Hiyoko's logo also use that.
R: About using hato, I think it's the symbol of peace, so Hiyoko simply used it.
O: It also affects the form, ne.
k: Unexpectedly, there's no reason for that, ne.
K: By the way, that Konbu Maki is really good, ne. Especially the Nishin one is really delicious.
k: Nee, nee, Nishin shusseuo?
R: How is it.. I don't know if Hamachi can be Buri, I also didn't know about Nishin, I'll check it on the internet then (in this conversation, the answer of ken's questions is exactly appeared every time it's looked up in the internet) ... Fish that becomes Buri, there's different way to call it according to the region, ne.
k: A, so it's like that. There's various ways to say it, but in the end, the main of Buri is shusseuo, ne. It's interesting the shusse name changes a lot.
O: For you, ken-san, do you want to change names like that shusse?
k: I don't want to be like that.
O: Do you think you will change your perform-name someday?
k: I don't think so ...

When I was a child, honestly, I don't want to be anything, ne.

R: By the way, ken-san, in your signature, what feeling is brought?
k: At first, I wanna write it with kind of feeling that it can be read or can't be read as ken (laugh)
O: Do you think about the sign yourself?
k: Yes, of course. Do you guys not think about your own sign?
O: There's some people like that (laugh). Girls, once they admire their idol, in entire school they'll make sign like that.
k: Becomes like the idol?
O: For now, it's Morning Musume. Many girls want to be like them .. Because only know about the world inside the TV, they only think about the beautiful things.
k: Hee! Ja, the boys don't have any idols to admire.
K: As the substitute, the soccer athlete, baseball athlete, become the target, ne.
k: I don't have any idol I admire, K, do you have one?
K: Yes. When I was in elementary school, I want to be a baseball athlete.
k: Then you gave up to be like tha?>
K: First being a baseball player, I think that';s impossible for me to be the pro one, ne.
O: For you, ken-san, when you were a child, what would you like to be?
k: Well, to say about that, honestly, I don't want to be anything. I've thought about that from elementary school until junior high school. If I saw people who worked, seemed like they didn't have time to rest. If I became adult I thought I won't have any spare time
R: That's a good reason (laugh)
K: What kind of profession do you think is good?
k: Detective, ka naa. Well, it's from Matsuda Yusaku's "Tantei Monogatari", ne. I think being a detective will have a lot of spare time.
K: For musician, the time for rest is only a little, except that, it's really a busy time.
k: That's right. It's beyond imagination (laugh)
R: But, sometimes there's a thought of changing job.
k: I'll find a lot of difficulties if I do that. Up to now, I don't have any will to change my profession. (laugh)

Note:
shusseuo: fish that are called by different names as they grow larger

thx to Meiko-san for the link! ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanx again and again.

alice_alc said...

you're welcome, noir-san! ^__^