Tuesday, May 01, 2007

What's In? Hodangaho OUTLET 3 - ken

K: WHAT'S IN editor
R: ken's manager
ken: "Hodangaho" master
O: writer

After the atmosphere of "Happy New Year" ended, we go back to our usual daily activities. This magazine will talk about Christmas celebration, beginning with that, the topic changed when arise a question from ken about "women feeling". This month, this is the outlet to answer ken's questions!

But, there are some women that if they are facing with happening, they'll lose their temper, right?

ken: For women, why do they like big events?

R: Of course because of the excitement feeling. I also like those sorts of things so I can understand the feeling.

O: For ken-san, what kind of event that makes you have that excitement feeling?

ken: I like festivals. But, because I only like that glittery feeling, it's better if I watch it from far away. If I enter inside the festival, I can get squeezed by the others.

O: Don't you think it's fun?

ken: If I get squeezed, I can't buy takoyaki. I can't shoot with my toy pistols. Even in catching gold fish, I will only get one.

K: Hey, it sounds like rap! (laugh)

ken: So about that festival thing, I'd rather say NOT A-GA-IN (laugh)

O: Isn't the excitement feeling coming up when you celebrate the new year?

ken: Though it's a sacred feeling. I don't think it's an excitement, ne.

K: On friend's birthday?

ken: It's not coming up naa. Sou sou. So, on the contrary, in my birthday I try hard to celebrate it, "Even with doing this, if I still don't get anything, am I OK?" I thought (laugh)

O: For R-san, doing the job as manager, you really like do various plans, ne.

R: Yes, it is. It's similar with moving with tour car, though the site of departure and the site of arrival have been decided, a little adlib in the middle of the way could be fun.

K: It's fun to be in such kind of thrilling, ne.

ken: But, there are some women that if they are facing with happening, they'll lose their temper, right?

K: Aa, there is, ne.

ken: In that case, what's good to do?

O: ken-san, you're not too good at planning things, are you?

ken: Actually, no, I'm not that bad. It's either one of them; either I plan perfectly and finish everything from the beginning till the end, or just do something once in a while.

R: The same topic came up again the other day, and it's sort of like recording. Either we know how the recording's going to proceed, or we just go ahead anyway eventhough we're not too sure of what's going on (laugh).

ken: I don't like it when something's done only half-way. Because when you think indecisively, you always end up thinking "Damn. I should have picked the other way"

R: For women, it's good if they could happy together in such happening.

K: Sou sou. In such condition, because women often make happiness plan, they will oppose things that can make them not getting their happiness.

ken: Eeh, things like that?

R: Yes. In eventwise, the ones who can help women to get their happiness are men, right?

K: It's basically like that, ne.

ken: I didn't think about that at all (laugh).

Because this time, there's only a few things I don't understand about that, I think I only have to learn about that only a little bit more.

ken: If a boyfriend like me don't care about that sort of things, O-san, can you forgive?

O: For me, it will be fine, but I have a friend that is a "You got to prove that you really love me" person.

ken: What does it mean?

O: Well, in my case, though I wasn't asked to accompany him in holiday, when he came home, at least I want him to say "I'm home" with calmness.

K: For a woman, at least she will send one mail daily, or going together to a trip on a holiday, there should be at least that "one" thing.

O: Sou sou.

ken: I see, ne. For example, what kind of "one" thing is that?

O: I have a friend as an example, though she's OK if she can't hang out everyday, only in Sunday, she really wants to hang out, so if she only meets her boyfriend once a week it's OK to her, but she's a kind of person that you should reply to her immediately if she sends you a mail.

ken: So its like a thing you shouldn't neglect?

O: Opposite with that, if you can't do that there's a lot of case that could forgive you.

ken: U~n, it's like that. It's complicated ne (laugh).

R: Things like "You've got to prove it" or that kind of long-lasting feeling are mysteries.

K: So to deal with such feeling, in my generation, you should understand things related with mobile phones.

ken: Mail is complicated, ne. Because, we have to answer a mail from a friend, don't we. Then, we'll receive another reply. Then, we should reply it. So when does it end?! I think like that ne (laugh).

R: So, it's like that (laugh). An ending like "Mata ne", "Jaa ne" is good isn't it?

ken: Aah! Sou ka. Because this time, there's only a few things I don't understand about that, I think I only have to learn about that only a little bit more.

thx so much to Dolce-san for helping in translating this. ^__^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much. "BIG HUG"