Saturday, July 22, 2006

Ongaku To Hito January 2006 - yukihiro Gyuunyuu

25 December
This year, Danger is also held ...

It's interesting. Various (laugh). This is the first time the backstage/dressing room looks like a long house. There's a lot of people, they're drinking wine, the situation looks like a party. But I avoid to go near the backstage/dressing room location it's dangerous zone, I slept in the make-up room. This time, we do cover songs in acid android, we have thought about that before, at that time BUCK-TICK was the candidate. But, we thought it's not enough if we do only 1 cover song, so in the end, it becomes 3 songs. Suddenly, all cover songs we did are Japanese songs, if we did other songs, what would they be?

That BUCK-TICK cover is soft-ballad, and hide-san's song is which I like. For the live I depend on Hiruma-san who did the manipulate, with Hiruma-san who likes soft-ballad, 'EGO DANCE' will be perfect. "Please play the synthesizer!" I said (laugh). By the way, the other cover candidates are Shiina Ringo and Cocco. Cocco's 'Jukai no Ito' is my favourite number. But the song is really complicated, so I wasn't using it.
Then the session. We did the Slip Knot cover, yasuo-kun as the drummer said "I will play the drum?" to me, then he said, "Please give me 1 day for it". But in the next day, he called me and said, "I can do that". If there's yells, it wil be perfect! To match the amount of the member with Slip Knot, I asked the manager to help, with the mask, he agreed. I was shocked when all of them had prepared themselves seriously. I felt so satisfied and completed. But this year's event is only for adult. But i don't drink the red wine. The water tank in the store was really elegant. It must be expensive I thought, and when I asked about it to the shopkeeper, I got the answer that the maintenance cost is 1.000.000 yen. Oi oi, it that OK for the store's management? That question still remained until night.

One Day in December
In the renovation of my house

I did the renovation on 3 stairs part in my house. First, the bedroom, it's in my mind for now. In my house, there's also a place to work. Will it be heavy if I work in my own house? From what I heard, it's not like that.
There's also a basement studio, 1 stairs is in the garage and lobby. Then, the second stairs is in the living room. It makes me easier to switch from my living space to my work place. It can be said that there's nearly no window in my house, the center of the 2 stairs becomes stairwell, which surrounded by glass, so I can see the living room, the kitchen, the bathroom, and the others, it seems like limitless.
Shortly, there's no windows facing outside, most parts of the inside are glasses, so in the noon time, from above the bright light can enter, so I don't have any problem with the lights. Under the stairwell is exactly the ceiling of garage, I use glass tile for the ceiling.
I placed a lot of fluorecent light there. With all of that, that room doesn't need any electricity at night until morning. When I got to take a bath, and I turn on the light in the morning and look up at the other room through the glasses, I told to myself "This house is cool, naa!". But the bathroom that surrounded by glasses, in this winter time it's impossible to shower only. However, with glasses surrounding, I can feel the chill more. I have to fill my bathtub with hot water, when it's not warm enough I won't get in. Maa, with this style, I feel happy to live as a bachelor for this moment.

4 January
Happy New Year

Since Danger IV, I kept myself in my house for recording work. When I smoke while I went upstairs from the basement studio, I felt that 'It's 2006 now'. While I was smoking alone, I said to myself, "Akemashite omedetou" (Happy new year) There's a lot of things that made me couldn't go anywhere. I called to my parent's house, "Seems like this year I can't go home", but then, "However, you should go home!". While I think, on 10 o'clock in the evening, I went to my parent's house by car.
I want to eat mochi in this new year. Because there's new lagoon in my parent's house, every year we eat mochi with shouzu beans. There are a lot of delicious food, and the extremely delicious shouzu beans are also there. In new year, surely there's oshiruko (red bean sauce). When I was in Shoumi for about 2/3 hours I also ate oshiruko, my relatives were sharing stories, it filled my feeling about the new year. From tomorrow, recording will be started.

18 January
No Hikirouri

I've started to work in the studio since 2 days ago. Since that ... I nearlt didn't go outside my house. When I went home to my parent's house, I went to the hairmake-san's place to play ... umm, what else? This day, I go to office to collect data, I only go out 4 times this year. When the member comes to studio, I go to garage to open the shutter, I step outside only up to this side everyday. With that daily activities, I mostly preparing the studio. I fell glad about that. Of course, I don't know any other things beside things related to work. Recently, when I wake up in the morning, I clean the lobby and studio. To make them keep clean, I clean them up once in three days ... Ah, am I gonna be studio-san?

One day in January
In the climax of recording

While the recording of guitar sound hasn't finishedd yet, I wrote the lyrics. But, most of the subject is about the living in a house without going outside. Maa, though it will be good if I go out to find other subjects. Recently, I even haven't read manga. The time before, I borrow a tankoubon of 'GANTZ' that was recommended by antz (nabe-kun) and read it. I really want to know the next episodes of it, I felt like, "Ah, I must but the tankoubon from that episode", so when I went to convenient store to buy 'Shonen Jump', I also checked the episodes. Though I knew antz a long ago, we really talked for the first time in acid android. First, I think that he had a really cool image. But the other tension is high. Usually it will develop, I have that kind of mysterious tension, yasuo-kun was also like that. In fan club's bulletin, acid member also appear. yasuo-kun is the most excited member. Usually, he's like young man who suddenly hit the drum. Is young man like that?

thx to matsu for article scan ^__^

Note:
  • I still didn't know the meaning of hikirouri, i'll update this translation if i find it out.

No comments: